We’re here to help you weekdays, but emergencies don’t have regular office hours!
To report a claim, contact the provider that issues your coverage listed below.

Report a Claim & 24-Hour Contact Information

Report a Claim & 24-Hour Contact Information


Auto-Owners Insurance   |   1.888.252.4626   |


Chubb Group   |   1.800.252.4670   |


Donegal Insurance Group - All Claims   |   1.800.877.9006   |
Donegal Insurance Group - Glass Claims Only   |   1.866.439.4527   |


Foremost Insurance Group   |   1.800.527.3907   |


Hanover Fire & Casualty Insurance Company   |   1.800.919.3473   |


Liberty Mutual - All Claims   |   1.844.339.4413   |
Liberty Mutual - Roadside Assisstance   |   1-800-426-9898   |


Motorists Mutual   |   1.800.876.8766   |


Ohio FAIR Plan Underwriting Association   |   1.800.282.1772   |


Progressive   |   1.800.776.4737   |


Safeco Insurance - All Claims   |   1.800.332.3226   |
Safeco Insurance - Roadside Assisstance   |   1.877.762.3101   |


State Auto - All Claims   |   1.877.722.5246   |
State Auto - Glass Claims Only   |   1.888.504.4527   |


Travelers - All Claims   |   1.800.Claim33   |
Travelers - Glass Claims Only   |   1.866.878.4527   |


Tuscarora Wayne Insurance Company   |   570.743.1515   |


West Bend   |   1.877.922.5246   |


Western Reserve Group   |   1.800.362.0426   |


Westfield Insurance   |   1.800.243.0210   |

What to do if you have a claim - FAQs

What to do if you have a claim - FAQs

Q:  I’ve been in an accident – what now?
A:  Start by reporting your claim to your insurance carrier. They need to know:

  • When the accident occurred.
  • Where the accident occurred (be as specific as possible).
  • How the accident happened.
  • What kind of vehicle or vehicles were involved (including the year, make, & model).
  • A description of the damage on each vehicle.
  • The names and contact information of people involved in the accident.
  • The extent of any injuries to people involved in the accident.
  • The names and contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident.
  • The name of the law enforcement agency that responded and the police report number, if police were contacted.

Q:  I have damage to my property-what now?
A:  Call your insurance carrier and let them know:

  • When the incident occurred.
  • A general description of what happened.
  • The location of the damaged property and what was damaged.
  • The condition of the home and if it is still livable.
  • If temporary repairs are needed.
  • If the fire or police department was contacted, which department responded and any report number. Your contact information and the best time to reach you.

Q:  Do I need to protect my home from further damage?
A:  Yes, once it is safe to do so, it is your responsibility to protect your property from further damage.

  • Arrange for reasonable temporary repairs such as boarding up broken windows, covering the roof, and removing debris.
  • Keep a list of any temporary repairs you make to document the damage, and make sure to save your receipts.
  • If possible, place damaged items in a secure area where they can be inspected. If you are unsure about an item, include it with the damaged property.
  • If you have fire or smoke damage, do not try to clean the damaged items.
  • Sometimes cleaning things without the proper equipment can cause more damage.