Mobile Banking with homesavings.com
With Home Savings mobile banking, you can access account information and make transactions from your mobile device’s web browser. Optimized for mobile use, Home Savings online banking provides free* and immediate access to your accounts.
Through homesavings.com you can:
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds
- Send and receive money by email address ormobile number
- Explore detailed account activity
- View balance information
- Find ATMs and locations
Download apps securely.
To ensure the safety of your personal and account information, download mobile apps from reputable sources only. You can download the Home Savings iPhone and iPad apps from the iTunes App Store, the Android app from Google Play and the Kindle app from Amazon. Download your app now!**
Get text alerts.
You can also sign up for text alerts inside online banking to monitor account activity for any suspicious transactions.
Learn more about text message banking. >>
Security is our highest priority.
Be assured that we do everything possible to make sure that your personal banking stays secure and confidential. Even when you bank on the go, you’re covered by our Online Banking Security. Read more >>
Home Savings mobile banking and apps are secure because:
- We don’t store your username or password.
- 128-bit encryption masks your sensitive information.
Read more about mobile banking security and get tips. >>
As a reminder, the first time you access your online banking accounts using mobile banking, you will be asked to verify your identity just as you would with any new device. Once you confirm your identity with your mobile device, you won’t have to do it again unless you clear your cookies, internet history, or choose to verify your identity each time you log in. Read about identification verification. >>
If your phone is lost or stolen, be sure to take ALL these precautions for your protection:
- Immediately notify your wireless carrier.
- Access Home Savings online banking from your computer. We strongly recommend changing your password AND your user name, as well as choosing an alternate email address and/or telephone contact number.
If you still need help or have questions, call Home Savings at 1.866.466.3050 during normal business hours or email us at email@example.com.
* Your mobile carrier’s web access charges may apply.