Online Banking Services
Online Banking is all about what’s best for YOU … managing your accounts is just a few clicks away. Add the convenience of Bill Pay and Mobile Banking, so you can be connected to your money no matter where you are or how you choose to do your banking.
- Online Banking
With just a few clicks, you can take care of most of your usual banking activities with Home Savings Online Banking service.
If online banking was activated when you opened your account, the first time you log in your username will be your Social Security number and your password will be the last four digits of your Social Security number. Once you are in online banking you will be prompted to change your username and password. If your online banking has not been activated you will need to stop by an office near you or call 330.781.6525 (toll-free 1.866.466.3050) to activate your service. (In-person activation is required for your protection to verify your identity.)
Need a little help?
If you have a question about any of the features of online banking, you can view the demo. Within online banking, you can use the help index or the page-specific help feature to find the answers you need. Also see our Online Banking Tips.
- Choose from online statements or mailed monthly statements.
- Get real-time deposit and loan account balances.
- Review your transactions.
- Transfer funds between your Home Savings accounts, real-time or in advance.
- Manage all your accounts from more than 20,000 financial institutions, creditors and investment firms with FinanceWorks™ personal money management software.
- View and print images of cleared checks for up to 12 months from the date the check was processed.
- Download your account activity into your personal money management software using WebConnect.